Did you know that, according to the American Heart Association, even if a drowning victim goes into cardiac arrest, if CPR is provided immediately it can double – or even triple – a victim’s chance of survival?
In particular, bystanders are often the first people available to aid a drowning victim, especially a child, so learning CPR can help save a life. It is important to get CPR certified, and once you are, make sure to keep your certification current.
- American Red Cross Collier County Chapter
- The American Heart Association
www.cpr.heart.org – 1-877-AHA-4CPR
- NCH Healthcare System – Women’s & Children’s Resource Center – Infant CPR
- Marco Island Fire Rescue
- North Collier Fire Rescue
- Immokalee Fire Rescue
- Greater Naples Fire Rescue
- Physicians Regional Health Systems
- Collier CPR and Safety Training
- CPR & More
- Certified Professional Fitness Management
Learn how you can help save a life in this one-minute video showing Hands-Only CPR in action.
Infant CPR (Ages Newborn to 1 Year) – English
Infant CPR (1 year to 12 Years) – English
CPR – Spanish
CPR – Creole