In the n the past 20 years, infant suffocation rates have quadrupled due to sharing a bed with a parent or caregiver. Operation Sleep Safely:
– Always place baby on back to sleep
– Use a Crib that meets current CPSC standards
– Keep pillows, quilts, comforters and cushions out of baby’s crib, bassinet or play yard.
– Use a firm, tight-fitting mattress
– Positioning devices are unnecessary and can be deadly
– For warmth, dress baby in footed pajamas
For more information please go to the Safe Sleep page on our website